01 09 10

Sunday 13 July 2014

Queridas Quesadillas!

For a while now I've been meaning to share my love of the little miracle that is the Quesadilla. If you haven't tried them, firstly WHY NOT? And secondly, GET ON WITH IT. The fun with these little cheese-filled parcels of wonderfulness is that the combinations are endless and they are cheap, so cheap. Basically you take a normal tortilla wrap, put it in the frying pan without and oil, grate in cheese plus whatever other ingredients you can find or tickles your fancy. The cheese acts as a glue to bind the parcel together. Yes, ok, so they may be the single handed reason why I can't seem to get any of my shorts over my thighs but hey, life's for living, right? A few of the concoctions I have come up with so far:

  • Sunday's left over chicken with cheddar and spring onion
  • Spinach, Feta and Cheddar
  • Olive Pesto and Cheddar
  • Goats cheese and red onion jam
  • Chorizo, Pepper and Feta
The options are infinite and they are definitely my new favourite guilty pleasure, comfort weekend lunch - yum!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram